Our Industrial 5-Step Process
1) Preparation : remove oxidation / degraded areas using 30-grit grinders and power washers
2) Pre-Prime : Sherwin Williams Industrial 920 penetrating corrosion and rust inhibitor - min. 8-hour cure.
3) Leveling + Patching : Sherwin Williams Industrial leveling compound to smooth out low areas, severe corrosion areas and steel seams.
4) Primer : We use Sherwin Williams Industrial 646 Macropoxy to prepare the surface of your tank/gen set cabinet. Coating is 8+ mils thick, 80% solids (no dry time) min. 8-hour cure.
5)⦁Finish : Sherwin Williams Industrial High Solids Poly for the finish coat. Coating is 5+ mils thick, can be color-matched, provides excellent UV and oxidation protection. Product contains 60% solids and allows for an 8 hour cure. This finish lasts much longer than any factory finish.
*Typcially A 5-Day Process
Our Commercial 3-Step Process
1) Preparation : We use 30 grit-grinders and power washers to remove all oxidation and degraded areas.
2) Primer: commercial grade Rustoleum primer to manufacturer’s specification.
3) Finish with commercial grade Rustoleum top coat to manufacturer’s specification.
* All proper decals to be provided and re-applied.
* Typically A 3-Day Process